Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Goode Saturday

Yesterday I shot many-o-scenes for the video. Thanks to everyone who helped in the production, came over for support, and/or drank all they could of Murphy-Goode wine. And a special thanks to Mike for wearing a suit from the waist up! I think I've got lots of great video and will be spending the rest of this afternoon editing. Video(s) will be posted here once I've finished them just to give my fans (you) a chance to view them and post comments on your favorite one before I post one of them on the Murphy-Goode website.

And on to other Goode news...the winemaker, David Ready Jr., from Murphy-Goode will be at Il Fornaio in the Tech Center on Tuesday May 19th to conduct interviews. Goode timing, right? I see it as a wink from the wine gods that this job will be mine. All mine! Muaahahaha!

Okay, enough of my shameless use of "goode". Time to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment