Monday, May 18, 2009

My Video is Officially Posted

After some deliberation, I decided to change my video a bit. You can see that video (and vote if you so choose to) at http://www.areallygoodejob.com/video-view.aspx?vid=v5zgJ88-lVM

But I must warn you, not voting for me does not give you free pass to visit me in Sonoma, should I get the job. I do get a list of everyone who has voted for me so just keep that in mind! Haha! Just kidding....Or am I?

I thought once I posted my video that I would feel a tremendous amount of relief but I think I'm feeling a little more nervous. Now that my video is actually posted, I'm nervous whether people will like it. I know that, realistically, there's not much I can do at this point. I just need to tell myself to trust that I did what I could, and if my message is in line with Murphy-Goode's, then that's how it should be. But in the meantime, I'm going to drink me some Murphy-Goode Liar's Dice Zinfandel to calm the nerves. I opened this bottle yesterday and it's amazing how it holds the aromas and flavors. Smelling it, I get a lot of the red fruit but there's also a refreshing component to it, as if I were breathing in deep the mountain air.

This gal is off to bed!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. you did a really goode job...i'm not just saying goode cause it goes with the company name.. believe in yourself as your friends do..you did your best and that's goode enough;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new vid! I'm so proud of ya! Good luck and if you get it, i'll be looking to visit in between semesters!

    ReplyDelete